Why become a member? ×

G&L L2000 Tribute : Black - £200 *SOLD*
£200

CamdenRob

For your perusal today Gentleman we have a G&L L2000 Tribute.

I bought this on a whim a couple of weeks back from new, got a great deal and didn't want to return it as essentially it would now be B stock and they might have issues moving it on as new. it's not really the shops fault I've bought something else and have no need for it...

Anyway, specs from G&L;[list]
[*]CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
[*]SCALE: 34"
[*]PICKUPS: Two L-spec G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
[*]BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
[*]NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
[*]NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
[*]NECK RADIUS: 12"
[*]NECK PROFILE: medium C
[*]FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
[*]TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
[*]BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
[*]ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
[/list]
[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]This is my second L2000 tribute as I regretted selling the first one (quite why I think I won't regret selling this one as well is beyond me...) Really versatile basses with a fantastic tone, going from passive jazz to modern active and everything in between with some cool pickup options.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]A few pics... (which bring to my attention the need to hoover the cats rug :blink:[color=#222222] )[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]Bass is pretty much mint, I can't find any blemishes... also there is some nice figuring on the neck, which does not have a gloss / satin finish, just smooth bare wood and is definitely more of a P profile than J.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]Ordinarily I do not ship basses, but as I still have the packaging from the shop I could get it sent out by courier (UK only). Although a buyer would have to be patient as I am unable to get stuff picked up during the week due to work, so I would have to get it sent out on a Saturday.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]Alternatiuvely the bass can be picked up from Camden NW1 evenings or weekends.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Helvetica][size=3]£200 collected or £220 shipped[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Helvetica"][color="#454545"][size=3]No trades on this one, cash on collection or bank transfer.[/size][/color][/font]

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1460301164' post='3024453']
Not a lot of money for a G&L, even if it is a Tribute! ;)
[/quote]

I got a really good deal from the shop so just passing that on really...

..Also I've bought too much stuff recently and in my mind selling something kinda justifies it :blink:

Rob, you are giving it away at this price!

I spent most of today playing my L2k, grinning like crazy, this is one fantastic bass.

Just out of, ekhm, interest - which shop is it that is giving really good deals on superb instruments like this one..??