Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD*** Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 5 String
£1550

Bearfist

[b]£1500[/b]

Well this didn't last long...

Not totally sure about this but i very recently traded this with Kev, its utterly brilliant but as i feared i'm not getting on with the wide neck to well. I need to move a bass on to pay a bill so i'm going to put this back up for sale, i have a Z2 listed on here as well and if that goes first i'l probably take this down and give it some more time.

Anyway, here's a stack of new pictures...

[attachment=215263:IMG_2580.JPG][attachment=215264:IMG_2581.JPG][attachment=215265:IMG_2582.JPG][attachment=215275:IMG_2590.JPG][attachment=215269:IMG_2591.JPG][attachment=215270:IMG_2592.JPG][attachment=215271:IMG_2584.JPG][attachment=215272:IMG_2587.JPG]

I'l link Kev's listing as his description is perfect - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/281196-fsft-warwick-dolphin-pro-1-5-string/"]http://basschat.co.u...pro-1-5-string/[/url]

I'm happy to ship and the price includes that if its UK, will ship abroad but would need to look into prices, also fine with collection if that suits you.

Looking for a sale rather than trade ideally.

EDIT - However this has now made me want a Warwick so i could be tempted with a trade or some kind, always liked the idea of a Thumb 6 but feel free to send any trades, cash is probably still a preference though...

Edited by Bearfist

[quote name='Sam Warren' timestamp='1458922762' post='3012166']
She's a beauty.
Give it some more time. Your hands will adjust. I play one of these, and have small hands. If I could afford it I would have it myself. The most balanced bass I've ever played. They are better than any Thumb or Streamer.
[/quote]

This.You'll get used to it. If string spacing is an issue it's adjustable? I have my Infinity and my Stage 1 and I can now go from one to the other no issue. Took a few weeks.

This is a great bass. Very rare, and very cool. Balance is perfect and I second the comment about the B strings; in fact I would probably say this is one of the best 34" B's I have come across, certainly the best Warwick!

Have a bump buddy, but I still think you should hang on to it! ;)

[quote name='sambucadan' timestamp='1459476795' post='3016984']
Ooooohhhhh mmmmmyyyyyy goooood god.......... seriously sexy and seriously interested! Need to check funds as I missed out on one of these about 10 years ago and regretted it for quite a while!!!!
[/quote]

Its still available :)

Yeah ideally looking for a sale now, need to recoup some cash due to a couple of impulse buys this weekend! Not completely ruling out a trade but a big chunk of cash would be very useful at the moment.

Edited by Bearfist