Why become a member? ×

PA Bits for sale

Hello

We're breaking up our big PA and have lots of bits to sell, if you're interested in any of the following, please drop me a PM for prices or pics. Everything is in excellent condition and been well looked after - the speakers all have top quality padded covers and are in great nick.

2 x Wharfedale LX15 (tops) 4ohm - with covers
2 x Wharfedale LX15B (mids) 4ohm - with covers
2 x Wharfedale LX18B (sub) 4ohm - with covers
3 Peavey 2600 amps (1300 watts per channel at 2ohm, with a built in crossover so you can run a biamped mono set up and power a pair of tops and a pair of subs)
Rackmount Sony MD recorder/player
Rackmount Digital Reverb Unit (TC Electronic M-One XL - the knob is missing, but we might be able to replace that)
Rackmount DBX Driverack PA 28 band graphic EQ
10U Gator rolling rack case (with removable front, back and top and the top is on a hinge so you can tilt your rackmounted desk in - if you've got one)
Allen and Heath GL2400, flight cased (will swap this for a van!! :))
Rackmount crossover (can't remember what make sorry)
At least 2 powered wedge monitors (possible 12s, might be 15s - Wharfedales again).

There is more, I just can't remember it at the moment. Would consider trading some of this for another smaller, lighter PA, possible a pair of powered 12s or 15s. Drop me a line if you're interested in any of it, quite happy to split.

Righto, I'm going to talk prices with the rest of the band on the way home. As usual I have got slightly confused but can now confirm the following:

DBX driverack PA - this is the EQ [b]and[/b] crossover in one. More info [url="http://www.dbxpro.com/pa/pa.htm"]here[/url] but basically it's an EQ as well as doing 2x3, 2x4, 2x5 and 2x6 crossover configurations (I don't actually know what this means :))
The monitors are 15s
The Speakers are rated 800w RMS (tops), 1400w RMS (mids) and 1600w RMS (subs). The Sub is called LX 18MB (and more info [url="http://www.wharfedalepro.com/Default.aspx?dsplType=1&cid=25&ParID=1&IdLang=1"]here[/url])
We also have a Stagg 16 channel stage snake up for grabs as well.

Prices later on hopefully

Ste - I need to confirm the price of the rack as it's the one with the power distriution built into it (and if you can find any 110v, you can also plug straight into that! I think it's the blue cables you find at outdoor events, but not terrible sure).

I should hopefully be able to get an answer on that today and also on the crossover/eq.

Joe - PM'd you. Sorry for delay.
Those I've PM'd and not heard back from, please do me the courtesy of sending a reply, ta.

updates:

There is a knob on the way for the M One, so it's full working order
The desk and the DBX have gone, everything else (as far as I am aware is still available)

Everything on the link to the ebay stuff in the post above yours (basically everything except the desk and the driverack) - if you want anything, let me know as I'd prefer not to have to line ebay's pockets! :)

We have had some interest in the tops on their own and also all speakers, snake and some of the other bits, so if you're interested, this stuff might not be around for long.

Still got 2 of them Dan.

Actually if anybody is interested in any of the gear, we have everything except the desk, the crossover and one of the amps. I also forgot to mention that we also have a 2U (or possibly 3U) rack case that we'd been keeping one of the amps in, but I don't know what we're going to do with that.

Subs and Gator roller rack now gone.
That leaves the following:

2x Wharfedale LX15 (with covers)
2x Wharfedale LX15B (with covers)
2x Peavery 2600 power amps (2600w at 2 ohm, 1800w at 4 ohm and I can't remember what watt at 8, I think it might be 900w, but I'm not 100%)
TC Electronic M One XL - complete with a new knob
Sony MD player/recorder (rackmount)

I think that's it.

M One XL now gone.

I could put some prices on here actually:

all offers in the region of:

amps - £275 each
LX15s and LX15Bs - £350 per pair INCLUDING covers (these are about 70 quid a pair)
LX18MBs - £435 pair
Sony MD recorder - offers

We also have a cased set of AKG drum mics too - PM me, cos I can't remember what the price for these is.

Edited by john_the_bass

Hi Owen - no idea, it's a Sony one though and I think it's 2U.

Note to the rest of the thread - the subs are still available. We are looking for in the region of £435 including the covers.

I think we would be happy to do the pair of amps and all 6 speakers with covers for about £1500. You could run a pair of speakers in a mono biamped setup and another pair in stereo.