Why become a member? ×

Sold elsewhere. Dingwall NG-2 Yellow
£1000

Cameronj279

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a Dingwall NG-2 in yellow that I'm sadly needing to sell due to being owed a lot of money that I'm quite frankly not going to get.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought new in September last year and in immaculate condition. I have changed the strap buttons to Schaller straplocks but won't be able to provide the bits that go onto the strap (I need them for my other bass).[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2-3 pc Alder body
Carbon Fiber print pickguard
Black Nickel Hardware
Darkglass 3-band preamp with active passive switch
FD-3n pickups
rotary pickup selector[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Motherwell (Just outside Glasgow) and will ideally have to be collected as I don't have a case to ship it in. Although I could try and get one for cost and then ship it or I know a shop in Glasgow that will post it for £25/30[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Only trade I can think of that I would consider would be a Musicman Stealth Bongo 5 [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions feel free to ask.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by Cameronj279

These are amazing to play - one of the nicest 5 string necks out there IMHO. They found modern but the scale length makes a massive difference to the clarity of the overall sound of all strings not just the B.

I was lucky enough to play one of the new Combustion III which is basically this bass but without the fancy dan EQ :) Killer bass!

Good luck fella!