Why become a member? ×

Rock & Roll? It's all over for me.

leschirons

[quote name='Jazzneck' timestamp='1456328182' post='2987919']
Blimey Les, you old git, you.

I trust you're using their backline and PA so's you won't have to carry gear around as well. ;)
[/quote]

Both bands using our drummer's kit but as he knows the guy really well, I think the other drummer is packing it all up and dropping it back to him next day. All the P.A. is being hired in by the venue, inc engineer. Not sure about the guitarist's rig but I'll just be taking the combo half of my GB Shuttle stack as it weighs bugger-all and will just be my personal monitor. Reeeee-sult. I can almost taste the cheese on toast at 11pm instead of 2am. :rolleyes:

Edited by leschirons

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1456327768' post='2987914']
Well, we have a large (ish) gig on 12 March (about 500 if they sell out) and it's come to the point where our band has swapped places with our support band so we don't have too late a night :lol:

Where's me slippers :blush:
[/quote]

A very wise move, one I would certainly advocate to our band as often as possible

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1456327768' post='2987914']
Well, we have a large (ish) gig on 12 March (about 500 if they sell out) and it's come to the point where our band has swapped places with our support band so we don't have too late a night :lol:

Where's me slippers :blush:
[/quote]

Dennis Dunaway's band did that with Steve Cropper at a local gig a couple of years ago. Most of the crowd left when Cropper finished, because they assumed he was last up and so missed an excellent gig by DD.