Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-94 Deluxe 2004 SOLD!!!
£1650

bassmayhem

Lakland 55-94 Deluxe 2004 with a very nice quilted maple top over alder body, quarter sawn maple neck capped with a stunning birds eye maple board. Machines are Hipshot, electronics from Bartolini, the classic setup. Condition is excellent for a bass that has been played for 11 years. Some very small dings, hardly noticeable. Straight neck that allows low action, double action truss rod that works as it should. Schaller strap locks are mounted, but the original Dunlops come with the bass.

The strings are nearly unused, a set of D’Addario Flex Steels, giving the bass a nice touch and rather even tension from string to string. The bass has a very low and pleasant weight, don’t ask me about kilos: I have no scales. (But I have a slipped disc, and this bass has truly been a pleasure to play…)

This bass will be delivered in a custom built heavy duty - but not that heavy - flight case, built by [i]Jan-Al Cases[/i] in the USA. This case is built for this specific bass model and won’t fit any other bass than a Lakland 55-94 or a Skyline 55-02.

More pic's on request!

Edited by bassmayhem