Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BG250-112 Combo - *SOLD*
£190

Woodinblack

I have had this amp since just before christmas last year, and I have done every one of my gigs with it, and it has never let me down (or not been enough to cope with the gig).

I have a new TC-Electronics rh450 now, and although I was planning to keep the combo because it is easy to sling in the car and go out with, I thought it was a better idea to do everything on the rh450 so that I get used to it. so I am going to get some of the 112s for that.

Anyway, I am sure you know the spec if you are looking for one, 1 12" speaker, one tweeter, Amp with Gain Bass Middle Treble Volume, two toneprints, mute button, full time tuner and DI out.

[s]£190[/s]
£180

Pickup from south somerset, or deliver to you if you are not too far away, or I guess postage if you want, I can look at how much it would cost.

Edited by Woodinblack

Well, for reference then, I am not really looking for trades as I am only selling to replace it with a set of TC-Electronic rs112s. Well, unless it is a trade for a 112!
Have a dodgy knee so weight is pretty well the primary concern for me.

Incidentally this isn't heavy, cant remember what it is but it is a one hand comfortable lift, but I wouldn't want to go heavier than this.

• 2 weeks later...

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

[quote name='Woodinblack' timestamp='1455454224' post='2979183']
Is this just a rule in the amp and cab section? It is pretty common in the basses section and haven't seen any removed for that?
[/quote]

I'll have to 'visit' there a bit more often, then..! :lol:
Yes, it's the whole Marketplace; if we (the Mods...) see such postings, they're deleted without further ado, and the poster is 'flagged'. Persistent 'flagging' results in official warnings and more, if justified. Is there a problem with this..? It's been a 'pinned' post in the Marketplace since 2012 ...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/183234-rule-changes-to-marketplace-36-hour-bumping-rule-trade-valuations-and-trade-offers/"]36 hour bumping rule, Trade Valuations and Trade Offers ...[/url]

Hope this helps.

Theres no problems
I spend more time looking in the bass marketplace than the amp one, and that routinely has trades posted to the threads and I hadn't noticed one being removed before, so I thought maybe it was different here!

And yes, I should bump more often to keep up with the rules :D

It only comes under UK mainland if it is Royal Mail, but with the courier company that my wife uses (who I think use UPS / DPD and some others), its more expensive to Scotland. Certainly would rather it wasn't (as it isn't good for her business), but thats the actual price.
Although obviously thats a guideline, anyone that gives me an address for shipping I will actually look it up.

[quote name='Woodinblack' timestamp='1457110907' post='2995518']
No, theres a few of us, but not everyone will admit to it!

ps: have you possibly spelled your domain name wrong in your profile? :D
[/quote]
Yes I have. It must have been like that for at least 4 years! Thanks for the heads up my fellow yokel!

Edited by ianrendall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...