Why become a member? ×

Traded thanks!
£485

ash

I'm selling my recently purchased and in near mint condition Pawnshop Bass VI. This is a similar model to the Fender Bass VI but with some updates - five way switch and a larger humbucker pickup at the rear. The bass is in a beautiful sunburst with tortoiseshell scratchplate. It has a vintage trem system - that actually stays in tune! It's well set up with Daddario Bass VI round wound strings and comes with a set of spares. The bass plays and sounds superb and you can get vintage to modern tones on it. It's a short scale instrument 30" and weighs around 9lbs great balance and comfy to play on a strap. I'm only selling as I prefer a wider neck so I'm going to look at some other options. This is an instrument that I bought new and have owned for just short of a week it comes with all tags, registration card, Allen keys and a brand new non Fender gig bag. These are much better quality than the Squier version and I'd say compare closely to the very rare and expensive MIJ version which I've also owned. Sorry no trades on this. Pickup preferred but I can post in the UK at buyers cost. Thanks for looking!

Edited by ash

Pity you didn't have this for sale a few weeks ago. I bought one with a staytrem bridge in red recently. Would have rather had this colour though. Despite that, they are great instruments and really do the bass thing well, much better than the Squier. Six strings without the massive neck width. GLWTS