Why become a member? ×

fender jazz fullerton 1982 -SOLD-
£1600

vittoriosciascia

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have to sell my [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fullerton[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 62 Reissue [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazz[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Bass. I assume that everyone knows the story behind them. I acquired this one from the first owner - a studio musician, who bought it new in 1984 and played the hell out of it for 30 years. So it looks like a relic but this is actual wear from years of playng.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is completely original down to every last screw as can be seen in the photos and comes with the original case (case the plastic [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fender[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] logoed one for the European market, which is battered but still the original case) and all case candy - string mutes, covers, thumb rest, lifetime guarantee, etc. As far as conditionwse all the electronics work, truss rod works, there is plenty of life left in the frets - they could use a little crowning but I never bothered. One small part of the upper layer pickguard is missing clouse to the lower horn, also the E tuner cloverleaf is bent, but since the stem is straight this can be easily be fixed. The verious dings, dents and chips can be seen in the album bellow.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]More detailed photos can be found here : [/font][/color][url="https://picasaweb.google.com/105844066118758229046/FULLERTON?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIm0v6HRjNib4wE&feat=directlink"]https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]price euro 2300 + shipping[/font][/color]

Edited by vittoriosciascia

[color=#b22222][i][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sorry, that page was not found.[/size][/font][/i][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]You might also want to update your profile so that people know which country you're in![/size][/font][/color]

[b] Entra in My Mercatino[/b]

[color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][url=""] [b]Accedi con Facebook[/b][/url][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]oppure[/center][/size][/font][/color][color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Inserisci i tuoi dati per accedere a My Mercatino[/b].
Attiva i servizi dedicati agli utenti registrati.[/size][/font][/color]
[right][b]Indirizzo Email:[/b][/right]
[right][b]Password:[/b][/right] [color=#007700]
Digita la password rispettando maiuscole e minuscole.
[url=""]Hai dimenticato la password?[/url][/color]