Why become a member? ×

EDEN NC810, 8 x 10 combo (400 watts) *** SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT ***

jimbartlett

*** SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT ***

Hi guys,

Due to the recent purchase of a Mesa 400+, I am looking to sell my Eden Nemesis 8x10 combo. I've had it a while now (got it in a swap deal a little while back) and it's served me well. Every gig I get comments and looks of fear from people when they see it! :) The amp sounds absolutely amazing and it is very versitle. The built-in options Eden throw in are brilliant (Compressor, Enhance Control, Semi-Parametric Equalizer, Three Band Tone Controls).

The actual amp section is a 400 watt version of Edens' NA320 head, a link to the manual is below so that you can read about what's what! [b][url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/info/manuals/pdf/NA320_08-19-2005.pdf"]EDEN MANUAL[/url][/b]

Condition-wise, it is good. The cap for the DI knob at the back is missing and there is some minor gig-wear here and there. Overall though it is in good condition. I'm not looking for any swap deals on this as I to get some money back from buying the Mesa. I would like £500 for this, I can meet up (reasonable distance from Kent) or you can arrange a courier of your choice.

Thanks for looking, I'll get some photo's of the actual amp up A.S.A.P.

BLURB FROM EDEN:

"The new NC 810 creates a whole new category for bass combos as well as a totally new performance standard. It is big enough to do heavy main stage work and easy enough to move in and out of small clubs. With it's thunderous low end and the ability to cut straight through the mix, the NC810 is totally capable of delivering all the superb detail and tonal subtleties you expect from Eden built bass products. Equipped with Kick back castors and 5 handles.

Power 400 Watts RMS@4§Ù
Tweeter T2004
Speakers 8-ES 1040XL
Crossover 3Khz @12 db
Power Handling 800W RMS
Frequency Response 42Hz - 19Khz ±2dB
Sensitivity 107dB SPL@1W1M
Impedance 4§Ù
Dimensions 24.75w x 48.75h x 16.25d

Weight 120 LBS"

Edited by jimbartlett

waynepunkdude, I'm just down the road from you in West Kingsdown! I could even deliver it to you free of charge! LOL! My Misses said it was too big but I bought it anyway. When my fingers healed again from her stamping on them, it was great to play! :)

Thanks for the endorsement Stephen!

[quote name='Merton' post='285581' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:29 AM']I had the Nemesis NA320 head for a while, it was awesome but never quite got me the volume I need against the guitard in my originals band. Wayne, you should give this a go, I think you'd like it![/quote]

The 400 Watt 8 * 10 easily has enough to go against a loud drummer and 2 Mesa 4 * 12 Guitarists in my band :) . One of the great things about the 8 * 10 format is that it is so clear on stage due to the speaker being so tall and near ear height.

[quote name='jimbartlett' post='285597' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:47 AM']The 400 Watt 8 * 10 easily has enough to go against a loud drummer and 2 Mesa 4 * 12 Guitarists in my band :) . One of the great things about the 8 * 10 format is that it is so clear on stage due to the speaker being so tall and near ear height.[/quote]
Aye, I imagine this combo is quite a different kettle of fish from my rig, probably more volume than you need by a fair bit! I'd be tempted myself if I wasn't in sell mode :huh:

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Merton' post='285617' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:12 AM']Aye, I imagine this combo is quite a different kettle of fish from my rig, probably more volume than you need by a fair bit! I'd be tempted myself if I wasn't in sell mode :huh:[/quote]

Surrey is in Jim's delivery radius too! :)

[quote name='Marcus' post='285728' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:56 AM']Shame it's not a bit closer.... i'd have had to give this serious consideration[/quote]

If it helps, I am willing to drive and meet up somewhere? I think my limit would be about Nottingham though.... :huh:

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='285733' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:03 PM']:huh:

I just showed the pic to my guitardist saying I was considering it, he sent me a message back saying if I bought it and the gig was upstairs I would have to carry it myself :)[/quote]

Ha ha!!! Get the lazy buggers to lend a hand! It's on tilt-back wheels which make it easy to move.

[b]I'll take some photo's of it tonight showing the condition etc. and I'll post them up tomorrow morning.[/b]

Edited by jimbartlett

[quote name='stewblack' post='285786' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:45 PM']Just checked my account and buying this behemoth would leave us £77.20 to live on for two weeks. The children would starve. Good luck with the sale, although secretly I hope it's still there for when I have some more cash.[/quote]

Ha ha! Thanks mate, you never no it might still be here..... :)

[quote name='jimbartlett' post='285789' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:50 PM']Ha ha! Thanks mate, you never no it might still be here..... :)[/quote]
God I hope so - I only had a quick basschat moment in my lunch break and I've been bloody gassing all day for an amp I didn't even realise I needed.

[quote name='jimbartlett' post='286417' date='Sep 18 2008, 08:41 AM']I've added some photos of the amp in the original post. :)[/quote]
You are Satan :huh:
I use the NA650 by the way and many of my nob ends have fallen off too. It is the only fault I've found with Eden kit.

Edited by stewblack