Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squire VM Jazz V natural + maple & blocks - mint with upgrades £190
£220

mrtcat

Up for sale is a Squier VM Jazz bass 5 in natural with black blocks in a bound maple fingerboard.

The bass is in excellent condition with no marks to the body that I can find. It has been fitted with Seymour Duncan pickups which to my ears are a vast improvement over the stock ones. I have also replaced the knobs with the black standard Jazz style ones as I didn't like the silver ones. I have fitted luminlay fret markers which are a really useful addition on a dark stage. They glow well for a good 60mins and it only takes 40 seconds to charge them up. It has nearly new D'addario (chromes I think) strings. The action is nice and low and it plays brilliantly.

The headstock has been refinished by the previous owner who had it less than 4 weeks from new before selling it to me earlier this year. The decal has been replaced with one which says "FINGER MY BASS". I initially planned to replace this with either a squier or fender one but never got round to it. Pretty sure it could be done easily enough though.

I'm now selling as I had originally bought it to match my USA VRI 75 Jazz which looks like it will be traded this weekend.

Asking £190 which considering the condition, pups, luminlay markers and strings is a real steal. It doesn't come with a case but I have a proper box to ship it in. Happy to ship within mainland UK at the buyers expense. I will only ship outside mainland UK if the buyer arranges their own courier to collect it.

[attachment=204453:IMG_7169.JPG] [attachment=204454:IMG_7170.JPG] [attachment=204455:IMG_7171.JPG] [attachment=204456:IMG_7172.JPG] [attachment=204457:IMG_7173.JPG] [attachment=204458:IMG_7182.JPG]

Edited by mrtcat