Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212BMF cab SOLD
£200

Muzz

Aaaaand it's gone. Well, on its way. Thanks for all the responses, guys.

I've not had this cab long, but I've just gone the 2 x 112 route, and I'm clearing the decks completely now.

It's a great one-cab solution, it's got the Schroeder bark and growl, and it's a very very loud and efficient (103dB) cab. Not as boxy as the angled Schroeder cabs, a more open sounding cab, this, but it's still focussed on delivering the sort of sound that works fantastically well in a band setting. It's light (38lbs), and a breeze to schlep anywhere.
In the glaring absence of the spec page, which is no longer on the Schroeder website, I can confirm it's 38lbs, 103db, measures 28" high x 17" wide x 15" deep, it says 800w(!) on the back and it's 4 ohms.

It's priced at what I paid for it a few weeks ago because it has an issue with the crossover which I've not looked into, I've just turned the tweeter control completely off and played :D Having said that, I always turn tweeters off as a matter of course... :) Seriously tho, I've just not got round to looking at the issue, because I've been busy gigging, and now in about 36 hours I've ended up with a pair of 112s...

It's got a cover which nearly covers it (it's kind of like when your Mum turned your trousers up a bit too short for your first day at school) but it a good quality one - probably Roqsolid, but I'm not positive.

Anyway, it's a belting cab for the money, and is in great nick.

No trades on this one as I'm done accumulating for the moment, and I'm firm on the price.

Now, the only thing left is to see which way the photos end up... EDIT...Sideways...great... <_<

Cheers,

Muzz

[attachment=203609:IMG_3110.JPG]

[attachment=203607:IMG_3108.JPG]

[attachment=203608:IMG_3109.JPG]

Edited by Muzz

[quote name='allighatt0r' timestamp='1445799461' post='2894323']
Christ, that is a bargain... Oldham is a bit of a schlep though!
[/quote]
[quote name='spyder' timestamp='1445799688' post='2894327']
To far for me...
[/quote]
[quote name='chriswilliams666' timestamp='1445808054' post='2894437']
Argh 4.5 hour drive! Good luck
[/quote]

Yep, usually the other way round, normally it's us poor northerners who can only look on in lust at cabs darn sarf :lol:
Muzz is a top geezer, this is a steal.