Why become a member? ×

FS Fender Jazz Bass 1962 RI (CIJ) Daphne Blue SOLD PENDING
£500

ead

[b]Fender Jazz Bass 1997 CIJ 1962 RI – Now SOLD pending the usual formalities[/b]

[s]For sale[/s] is my Japanese made Fender Jazz in Daphne Blue. The bass was previously owned by a famous bands bass player who used it live and for recording.

This is the 1962 re-issue model and has all the features of a Fender Jazz bass from that era – a well sort after model.
It's not mint and has been well used, but is in good playing condition and is really well set up. Are some worn parts per the photos and buckle rash on the back, but this is from playing rather than simulated, so real mojo.

The bass will come with a new Fusion padded gig bag.

I also have a nice Montreux tort pickguard with light relic which can be had for an extra £50. I have a phot of the bass wearing the tort p/g that I will dig out and add to the listing.

Edit - Forgot to mention this has Lollar pickups fitted. They do sound great, and I actually prefer this bass to the RW Jazz also FS.

Further edit - The bass weighs under 9lbs by my scales.

Edited by ead

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1443211102' post='2873186']
The bass was previously owned by a famous bands bass player who used it live and for recording.

[/quote]

Spill the beans! You can't leave us hanging.

Lovely bass, I have a real thing for daphne. I do prefer the white guard though. GLWTS.