Why become a member? ×

Mojohand & Subdecay pedals (& other bits)
£600

tayste_2000

Sold most of my pedals ages ago due to me using my iPad, now a year on it's time for the absolute favs to go as they've just been sat doing nothing.

So everything here is the best, that I honestly think there are no better pedals than.

Mojo Hand BMP-1 - SOLD
Limied edition green muff clone, absolutely bang on I sold my Sovtek muff after using this, plus true bypass and a proper power adaptor, nice quirky Green Wedge shaped boxed,

Mojo Hand 442 Filter - Best filter I've ever used, been a staple in my collection for years, bass version of the old Dod 440 - SOLD

Mojo Hand 443 Filter - Everything the 442 does plus you can get close to that FX25 subby lpf only sound, just not as simple because 3 knobs is harder than 2 ;) - SOLD

Subdecay Noisebox - Been used by me over the years, taped up the bottom to keep it in place, now discontinued, full working order and crazy sounds galore - SOLD

Subdecay Echobox - Blem version I picked up ages ago so the paint job is a bit rougher than most, great sounding modulated delay, I've used it as a weird chorus pedal with the delay time turned right down, almost to the level of vibrate with the depth cranked. - SOLD

Subdecay - Gurgle & Moan Filter, odd prototype from years ago, it later became the prometheus or part of, but they are very different filters and this is more like a band pass, it's interesting but subtle. - SOLD

Subdecay Octasynth - Awesome analog synthy pedal, great squelch - SOLD

Pedaltrain Mini - missing 1 zip pull other than that good condition - SOLD

Think I've still got the boxes for these, all in really good condition (except Noise Box as above) and full working order.

Once all of these are gone, I'll have some power supplies, patch leads and daisy chains in case anyone wants to register some interest for these.

ALL THAT"S LEFT

Mojo Hand Socrates - Great Rat clone - £60ono

Kimbara Wah - Old 70's wah pedal from the same company that built all the Shin-Ei stuff - £50ono really nice funky sound, sits well in the mix but more subtle than say a Dunlop Bass Wah.

Maybe interested in an Aguilar Tonehammer DI in trade but that's about it, but who knows hit me up and see.

Edited by tayste_2000

• 3 weeks later...