Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot 1818x cab/wheeled flightcase in Leeds SOLD

tonewheelkev

[quote name='Thornybank' post='392291' date='Jan 26 2009, 11:31 PM']Mine was being used as an extension cab with one of the old/big Mk4 1x15 combos.
Fun lifting to form a stack.[/quote]

I've got a series 6, with the GP7 head (130w I'm sure). I've never in my life even considered running a cab from the combo, but the thought of a 10, 15 and 18 combination sounds super cool.....would my combo cope?

Trace combos run at 8 ohms on their own so adding an 8 ohm cab such as this one will drop the impedence to 4 ohms so you'll get all the power from the amp

If its a 130w head, you're probably only getting maybe 80 watts as it is but adding the second cab will unleash the full 130 watts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Thornybank' post='437668' date='Mar 17 2009, 06:52 PM']This is completely great - except for the part where nobody owns it yet.
If mine goes, I'm for having this as an upgrade.
I have a sudio lined up, but the pennies are still weeks away......[/quote]

MB1. :)
Would that be a.... sue sue sudio?... :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='jbwaddy' post='465048' date='Apr 17 2009, 02:25 PM']does anyone know if i can plug a trace elliot ah400 smx into it? please help[/quote]

MB1. :)
Would have thought so!...Obviously you couldnt run it flat out though!...
BUMP!

Edited by MB1

[quote name='jbwaddy' post='468193' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:32 AM']me is thinking ah 400 smx plus this cab and a 4*10 on top mmmmm oo my poor back[/quote]

Bad back or not, you'd never be drowned out by Drummers or Guitards ever again! :)