Why become a member? ×

feedback for bigthumb

customstocker

just found this feed on the site , recently bought a beautiful super low action stingray from Paul , just wanted to say thanks again for sorting out the courier to my g.f 's place in Poland , even with the knuckle head couriers there , their mishap couldnt damage the bass which Paul had packed for war , thanks mate, mh

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the thread necro... 

Yesterday I picked-up a Fodera Monarch from Paul - and I can't sing his praises enough. An absolutely top bloke!

Over a series of PMs, he proved to be super-accommodating - and on the day of pick-up, he went above-and-beyond - picking me up from the local station in person, gaving me ample time to look-over and test the bass - very friendly throughout. 

Very fairly priced, a very honest and down-to-earth guy - super reliable. I can't recommend him enough. Would love to do business again!

• 1 year later...

Of the three threads with glowing feedback for Paul, this one has the most balance of recent-ness and activity. So...

I just bought a nice Fender P from Paul. Had great comms leading up to the meet. I hung out in his spare room and we chatted bass for a good while. He accommodated some fairly unreasonable demands from me, like a new set of strings (yes, really!) and a screwdriver to adjust the pickup height. But always cheerful and helpful. An absolutely top fella to do a deal with.

• 5 months later...

Likewise, had to pick the feedback thread!

Bought a very nice watch off Paul, smooth and easy deal with great communications throughout, despatched quickly and with probably the best example of good packing I've ever seen.     The fact that the proceeds of the sale went towards funding a local dog rescue centre just emphasises what a true gent and top Basschatter he is. 9_9

Thanks fella!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...