Why become a member? ×

fake Fender - 2nd attempt

ebay already threw this off, now he's back with a slightly more apologetic description, however, he's still trying to flog it as a genuine Fender and some poor sucker's bid £200....I reported it as a fake --you should too.
Let's try and save the bidder's £200. Could go higher ...OMG

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RE-ISSUED-FENDER-70s-STYLE-FRETLESS-JAZZ-BASS/121697958567?_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D444000%26algo%3DSOI.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29272%26meid%3D0c3b8eb757ad4922bcbb1546b60aa83a%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D121696073812"]http://www.ebay.co.u...%3D121696073812[/url]

Edited by Shonks

[size=5][color=#ff0000][b]OK! call me a 'grass' if you want but if I saw someone being mugged in the street I'm not sure I could walk on b[/b]y.[/color][/size]

this is a mugging too as far as I'm concerned and I can't stand by and watch the buyer being robbed.

[b]I sent two emails to the seller warning him but he's just ignored me.[/b]
I just phoned EBAY customer services, even though I reported this, I have spoken to them now & I've reported it directly.
They've assured me they're going to do something
about it.....

lets see....watch this space

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1436805007' post='2820941']
[size=5][color=#ff0000][b]OK! call me a 'grass' if you want but if I saw someone being mugged in the street I'm not sure I could walk on b[/b]y.[/color][/size]

this is a mugging too as far as I'm concerned and I can't stand by and watch the buyer being robbed.

[b]I sent two emails to the seller warning him but he's just ignored me.[/b]
I just phoned EBAY customer services, even though I reported this, I have spoken to them now & I've reported it directly.
They've assured me they're going to do something
about it.....

lets see....watch this space
[/quote] Well nothing done yet and 6 bidders so far

[quote name='the hand of john curley' timestamp='1436813624' post='2821079']
So.....just spoken with eBay, they are aware of it - I'm sure your input has contributed to this Shonks!-and they've assured me that it will be taken down before it ends.
we'll see........
[/quote]hope so...what if I end up owning it for £600....I'll put it back on ebay and claim it's a genuine Rolex Bass made in Swtzerland