Why become a member? ×

Anyone in south Staffs/west mids area who can do me a massive favour?

Sarah5string

[quote name='cheddatom' post='272513' date='Aug 29 2008, 01:07 PM']If you can make it down to cresswell ST11 9RD in the next hour I can lend you one.[/quote]
Balls.. I haven't got the car until gone 5.30 :) You're literally 1/2 hr away from me as well.

Edited by Sarah5string

[quote name='cheddatom' post='272544' date='Aug 29 2008, 01:30 PM']Sorry! I'll be gone by then!

Staffs uni is pretty easy to nick from - if you know any student that know their way around the stafford campus you could get yourself a nice free combo.[/quote]
lol I don't sadly. Have put an ask up on freecycle so we shall see.

It's a shame you didn't post this yesterday. I could have let you use my back-up Hartke rig which is just sitting
at home while I'm gigging away all weekend. And its only in Stoke so not that far away.

Hope you manage to get something sorted out.

[quote name='coasterbass' post='272649' date='Aug 29 2008, 03:44 PM']This is what you need !

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=26549&st=0&gopid=272648&#entry272648"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry272648[/url]

:)[/quote]
Yea you're probably right!!

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='272505' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:03 PM']I know it's a massive longshot but am having problems with my amp and have a gig tomorrow night.. can anyone lend me a combo or 8ohm cab for the night? Can return it sunday morning...
Payment in beer? :)

Thanks in advance :huh:[/quote]

I've got a Yamaha 8ohm 2x12 cab you could borrow that would hopefully get you by (my 4x10 is gigging with me Sat night) but I might be a bit too far away in South Derbyshire.

Let me know,

Pete.

[quote name='Gazm' post='272681' date='Aug 29 2008, 04:35 PM']I've got a Yamaha 8ohm 2x12 cab you could borrow that would hopefully get you by (my 4x10 is gigging with me Sat night) but I might be a bit too far away in South Derbyshire.

Let me know,

Pete.[/quote]
Where abouts in south derbys? Thank you for the offer btw :)