Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrains?

Matty

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='272054' date='Aug 28 2008, 09:27 PM']Anybody got a preference for Pedaltrain vs Tone Trunk :)

Pro's and con's for Pedaltrain/Tone Trunk vs Diago :huh:

Like the look of the Diago power supply cos I can power the Samson Airline receiver with a battery clip instead of 12V DC (probably why it gobbles batteries :huh: )[/quote]

From what I hear the tone trunk is very flimsy.

I only use pedaltrains now it's such a pain in the arse setting anything up that doesn't have slats.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='272664' date='Aug 29 2008, 04:08 PM']The medium sized Spider case is PERFECT for a Pedaltrain Jr if you buy the one with the soft case and later decide you need a bit more protection. You have a bit of room left down the side big enough to squeeze a volume/expression pedal or a power strip and cables, but the PT sits in there so snug it won't move from side to side.

I went from the Spider to the Pedaltrain, and have the Spider up for sale... but I think I'm gonna hang onto it for a while in case I need to take my pedaltrain to dodgy dives where people trample all over your gear![/quote]

OOOOO I'll be getting one of these when I break my current pedalboard flight case :) That gap at the side I can install a patch bay like on my current custom models.

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='sk8' post='280852' date='Sep 10 2008, 08:03 AM']initial thoughs are good. Its a neat desing and the hard case looks like it will survive a nuclear winter! Its also got room for my shuttle footswitch and leads and cables in the case too.[/quote]

Where did you order yours from, may I ask?

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='276911' date='Sep 4 2008, 12:51 PM']From what I hear the tone trunk is very flimsy.

I only use pedaltrains now it's such a pain in the arse setting anything up that doesn't have slats.[/quote]
Had a look at a Tone Trunk today in GAK and it felt solid enough. No pedaltrain to compare it to though.

[quote name='sk8' post='288908' date='Sep 22 2008, 07:36 AM']Diago mounted underneath[/quote]

It sounds like everybody is rushing for Pedaltrains at the moment. I've just ordered the powersupply... just looking for a place where I can get a pedal train 2 (with nylon case) and use up some of my paypal funds! (Any ideas anybody?)

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='289100' date='Sep 22 2008, 12:36 PM']If you google Pedaltrain you will find lots of sellers but not sure how many will take paypal.[/quote]

Finding places to get Pedaltrains from is not a problem. I know where you can get them... it's the paypal bit that I am having difficulty with. I could do with using some of the ebay gained funds to reinvest!