Why become a member? ×

SOLD*Eden D4x10 XLT*SOLD

Josh

Time to move this beast on, it really does sound amazing, clear highs and growly mids, warm and a good bass presence as well.

The cab is well maintained and works flawlessly, very nearly no scuff marks at all, besides on the handles where the logo has been worn a bit (shown in the pics).

Pics:

It is 8 ohms, but for further info head here: [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d410xlt.asp"]Eden....[/url]

Right price wise I'm looking at £350 - £400, if your travelling from a great distance I will pay for the petrol either before or after. Or ideally I'd be after a straight trade for a EBS Proline 2x10.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edit: Also will happily include a flight case, though I don't have the lid, it still protects it :)

Edited by Josh

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='geilerbass' post='274542' date='Sep 1 2008, 02:14 PM']If you were nearer London, I'd be sorely tempted as I really fancy an Eden 4x10. Can't get enough of that punchy tone![/quote]

Is Henley any good for you?

I'm about 40 miles west of London down either the M4 or M40.

I'm hoping to get down to collect the other cab this weekend so could get them both back to my place if that would help?

Edited by molan

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for the fact that the remaining cab is in fantastic condition - Josh is obviously being extremely honest in pointing out that the handles show some wear but it's really quite minor.

Speakers, grill, carpet covering etc. are all in near perfect condition :)

Can recommend dealing with josh, top bloke and looking for the ultimate tone, massive bump for a fantastic cab at a great price.
respect josh- lee
ps have you got rid of the kingbass?

I can vouch for the fact that the remaining cab is in fantastic condition - Josh is obviously being extremely honest in pointing out that the handles show some wear but it's really quite minor.

Speakers, grill, carpet covering etc. are all in near perfect condition :)

Edited by lee650

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Rasta' post='310764' date='Oct 20 2008, 08:29 PM']Swap for an EA Iamp 350W combo with detachable head ????? I'm fairly local too![/quote]

Hey Rasta,

I'm afraid I'm strictly after a second EBS 2x10, though that is a tempting offer but it would be a bit silly to have both the EBS rig and the EA.

Thanks though man,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Josh' post='310789' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:03 PM']Hey Rasta,

I'm afraid I'm strictly after a second EBS 2x10, though that is a tempting offer but it would be a bit silly to have both the EBS rig and the EA.

Thanks though man,

Josh.[/quote]
No worries, good luck with the sale...great cab!

[quote name='Rasta' post='310794' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:07 PM']No worries, good luck with the sale...great cab![/quote]

Thanks man,

I'm even thinking about letting this go for £300 if the buyer is quite a distance away, and £350 for the buyer if they are in the South West.