Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache fuzz (plus Xtra noise gate func). SOLD
£95

hamfist

SOLD

Immaculate and amazing Fuzzrocious Grey Stache (plus extra footswitchable noise gate function) for sale. THE best fuzz pedal for bass on the planet ! (also apparently great on guitar) ......... and I must have tried most of them. Based on a muff circuit, but much more tonal control and mids galore, if you want them. Very handy noise gate gives an unexpected extra range of tones too. Only for sale as I don't need a fuzz pedal any more.
Handpainted by some kid (the maker's children I believe). WOrks perfectly. The noise gate is very, very useful, and is an extra on this version. Currently has hook Velcro on the bottom, but I can easily remove this is you would prefer.
£85 posted to you in mainland UK. I will post abroad, but will cost a little more. Sorry, no trades.

[url="http://www.ephotobay.com/share/stache.html"][/url] Edited by hamfist

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1422124495' post='2669018']
Ahhh, so tempted but too much stuff coming in at the moment, need stuff going out!

I could offer a kidney but I would need cash my way, perhaps a slice of liver?
[/quote]

Vegetarian here I'm afraid.

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1422635039' post='2674990']
Trades? :)
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/249105-pedal-cull-boss-dod-sonic-kitchen-dha-further-reductions/page__hl__cull

Si
[/quote]

Sorry Si. Needing cash at the moment.

[quote name='pajhartley' timestamp='1423130226' post='2681038']
Hi - definitely interested but looking more at around £70. How does that sound?

Cheers, Pete
[/quote]

Doesn't sound enough I'm afraid. Try again via PM if you want to raise your offer.

Cheers, Alan