Why become a member? ×

WARNING - Prog content

ead

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1420916942' post='2655072']
KevB will be along in a minute...
:D
[/quote]
Not that early after last night's gig! Actually I'm not that familiar with them. Nothing in my itunes collection so I should investigate. Might have seen them in the 80's maybe supporting someone else but it was along time ago and I went to a lot of gigs back then. Thanks for the heads up, if anything like Pallas they may be worth checking out.Edit - having looked a bit further they may not have toured extensively back then so probably didn't and if there is only 1 album I wouldn't pick them up, its usually after about a band's thid release that I even notice them these days - age!

Edited by KevB

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1420964596' post='2655432']
yep they have been around since 80's mainly in the Glasgow area. Saw them last year supporting Pallas at Glasgow Classic Grand and thought they had come a long way since 80's music. Going aga
in in Feb same gig, same venue.
[/quote]

Is that 'Pallas' as in formally aka Rainbow?

EDIT: Just looked....yes it is. I remember seeing them in the 70's in the Granada Bar in Peterhead. They sounded ace, but never got back because the bar manager didn't like the fact that the drummer took his t shirt off near the end of their set. Happy Days

Edited by gadgie