Why become a member? ×

I can't 'bump' my own post...?

mybass

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1419889140' post='2643734']
Or you could cleverly ask why you can't bump it in the General Discussion thread and draw everyone's attention to it. ;-)
[/quote]

Well I'm sure that wasn't the OP's intention. It would be very cynical, wouldn't it? :)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1419894408' post='2643830']
Well I'm sure that wasn't the OP's intention. It would be very cynical, wouldn't it? :)
[/quote]

No of course, I didn't mean to suggest that. It just amused me that in asking for help he'd alerted more people to his 'want' than would have read the original post :)

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1419961507' post='2644387']
No of course, I didn't mean to suggest that. It just amused me that in asking for help he'd alerted more people to his 'want' than would have read the original post :)
[/quote]

Yes I know, it amused me too - an innocent question, I'm sure. As it happens I'm looking for a D**m*nd B*ss C*mpr*ss*r - but I certainly wouldn't mention it anywhere other than in the 'Wanted' forum. To do so would be ethically wrong on the one hand and against forum rules on the other. :D

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1419962765' post='2644407']
Yes I know, it amused me too - an innocent question, I'm sure. As it happens I'm looking for a D**m*nd B*ss C*mpr*ss*r - but I certainly wouldn't mention it anywhere other than in the 'Wanted' forum. To do so would be ethically wrong on the one hand and against forum rules on the other. :D
[/quote]

A Desmond Buss Cemprassor?

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1419964545' post='2644429']
"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cemprassors...get yer c[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]emprassors!"[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

As far as buss is concerned, I think Desmond makes the best cemprassors on the market.

Edited by discreet