Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Trace Elliot V8 Amplifier
£1600

I'm sure this situation is not new to many of you, but I made a deal with myself a while back that I wasn't going to buy any more gear until I had actually sold some of the stuff I'm not actually making use of. I'm trying to get out of the cycle of "Ooh, I've seen "X", better buy "X" now before it disappears. I can justify buying "X" by selling "Y" later to cover it".

Sound familiar?

Anyhoo - This is my Trace Elliot V8 head and it is in great condition.

This picture was taken today having collected it from the guys at Electronic Music Services in Southend where it had a full service. Their service tag is still attached to the top handle. I mentioned to them that the service was for the purpose of selling it and they said they were happy to stand by their service as a mark of it being in tip top condition.

[center]
[/center]

The head has been gigged a couple of times some years back, but since then it hasn't been out at all. The valves were replaced a while back, but have had very little use since so there is plenty of life left in them.

It comes complete with it's power lead, user guide (photocopy only I'm afraid), TE footswitch unit and two lime green TE three pin leads for speaker connection.

It doesn't come with a flight case/cover. Flight cases can be sourced for around £150-£200.

For those with a dodgy back, please beware, this amp is heavy! It comes in at 28.4 kilos (four and half stone).

Due to the weight/fragility I really don't want to ship this. You are very welcome to collect it from me in South Essex or I would be willing to deliver it or meet you somewhere in between, depending on the distances involved.

No trades thank you.

Payment by bank transfer or cash on collection.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...