Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ4 (Price reduced)

loudandclear

I have owned this from new (about three months) it is in new condition having not left my house at all ( I still have receipts etc available) . I bought it and was so impressed by the Lakland quality, sound and feel that GAS got the better of me and three weeks later I bought a 44-94 which has meant that this has not got the airplay it really should. I would love to keep it but my bass 'stock' is at a peak at the moment and I have to be ruthless on this. It is the Skyline model - it oozes quality and tone and as I say is in new condition - It cost me about £975.00 from the states - It is on offer at £750 delivered - the skylines do not come with a hard case but it will be packed securley - I am based in Bristol - you are welcome to try if you are interested but this really is a lovely bass.
PS the marking on the scratch plate near the G string is just the plastic coating lifting (which is still on the bass) the scratch plate is in perfect condition

[attachment=1013:Picture_041.jpg]
[attachment=1015:Picture_048.jpg][attachment=1016:Picture_049.jpg][attachment=10
7:Picture_055.jpg][attachment=1018:Picture_064.jpg]

Edited by loudandclear

Beautiful bass, if only i was in a position to buy!!
Let me know if u'd take trades on..........ummmmmmmm...........hmmmmmmmmm...........

i got some scratchplates for sale!!!!! :-D

Good luck dude, fantastic bass!!

Si

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstly apologies - I put this up for sale and then had lots of interest and changed my mind (apologies to all those I pm'd saying this) - basically because this just such a good bass I wanted to keep it. Now two months on I have only picked it up twice to play at home and much though I want to keep it is crazy to keep a bass of this quality and not play it (also I am up to 7 basses now) so... back for sale - will accept offers on £750 - again I cant stress enough that this is in perfect condition.
cheers

Bigwan and Dave - thank you for your info - have been in touch with Presoulnation but appears he is now sorted - have looked at this again and reducedthe price to £700 delivered - just to reiterate this bass has not left my house - there are no marks no wear it is as new - any interest? let me know
cherrs

[quote name='loudandclear' post='56330' date='Sep 6 2007, 07:53 AM']Bigwan and Dave - thank you for your info - have been in touch with Presoulnation but appears he is now sorted - have looked at this again and reducedthe price to £700 delivered - just to reiterate this bass has not left my house - there are no marks no wear it is as new - any interest? let me know
cherrs[/quote]

Well I thought I was sorted.......apparently not though.

As I said before on markbass555's thread....

Come to daddy :)