Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

G&L L2000 Tribute **SOLD**

stingrayfan

That's a very nice looking bass, Matt.

Just wish I had something that I could trade as I've always fancied a G&L.. But my two 4 stringers; the Wal & BC Rich Eagle, are almost umbilically attached to me and ain't going anywhere...

So best I can do is offer you a free BUMP on me. Good luck with it!

Nik

Adding some sound clips. Solo: [url="http://mistermattsmith.googlepages.com/L2000solo.mp3"]HERE[/url]

In the mix - which is where this bass shines I think. Cuts through really well live too. Click [url="http://mistermattsmith.googlepages.com/L2000mix.mp3"]HERE[/url].

Strings were a bit dead when I recorded these - but you get the idea.

Edited by stingrayfan

[quote name='MB1' post='256055' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:17 AM']MB1. :huh:
THE PLOT THICKENS! :)[/quote]
Hey, relax Inspector Morse!

I was going to trade this, then I changed my mind. I'd like to free up the cash to pimp my Stingray. Platypus was coming to buy this but PM'd me today to say he was going to start selling rather than buying too.

I've already had lots of interest on this - so if you're after a G&L - don't hang about.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='256062' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:29 AM']Hey, relax Inspector Morse!

I was going to trade this, then I changed my mind. I'd like to free up the cash to pimp my Stingray. Platypus was coming to buy this but PM'd me today to say he was going to start selling rather than buying too.

I've already had lots of interest on this - so if you're after a G&L - don't hang about.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...........LEWIS!....... :huh: