Why become a member? ×

Status Series 2000 NOW ON HOLD!!!

Allo!

Due to the acquisition of many new basses, I'm letting my lovely solid colour `ice blue' Status Series 2000 bass go - she does not get much of a look in these days and so she needs to go to a loving home!

See piccies further down this thread, seriously interested persons please email me at both:

[email protected]

and:

[email protected]

Looking at £1000 plus semi-flight case - this is the only one in the world in this colour!

Cheers

Nick

Edited by doctor_of_the_bass

Tis indeed the bass in the pic! My chalfonts were playing up at the Bash, hence the facial gurning!

Cheers guys - it really does the business but have fallen in love with some French girls and another `natural' Essex bird...!!

Rich - thx for the offer - will try and get some more pix to you - if ye can post them here that would be great.

Many, many thanks.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='250935' date='Jul 29 2008, 11:28 PM']Would the new 'natural' Essex 'bird originate from Colchester?[/quote]

Ooo yeah! I've 'ad 'er for many years, just fallen in love again (natural graphite Series 2000 #27) - plays like lightning through a warm slab of `can't believe its not butter'!

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='250940' date='Jul 29 2008, 11:35 PM']Ooo yeah! I've 'ad 'er for many years, just fallen in love again (natural graphite Series 2000 #27) - plays like lightning through a warm slab of `can't believe its not butter'![/quote]
When's that going up for sale please? That's the one I want!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='253662' date='Aug 3 2008, 11:17 AM']I guarantee you that once you've played a Status, you'll never look back![/quote]

You know, I so wish this was true for me....given that i bought my first Status in '93 I'd have saved myself a huge amount of money over the years! :)