Why become a member? ×

Rig For Sale – Markbass F1 & Bergantino HT112 & EX112 - £1000 all in or will split.
£1000

bagsieblue

AsI'm not currently gigging I've realised that my collection of gear is over the top for my needs if I'm being realistic.

For sale is my rig of:

Markbass F1 Amp & Bergantino HT112 & EX112.

All in great condition – will see the whole rig complete for £1000. Will also include a couple of Speakon leads.

Preference giving to selling the whole rig as one first, but if no takers then may be prepared to split in a couple of weeks or so.

Based In Chorley – Collection Preferred.

Edited by bagsieblue

Family and job no doubt Martyn, always the time priority.
If that is the case, do what you need to do, but if you have the space and don't need the loot, put these cabs away.
You will come back sometime in the future and will wish you still had them.
I wish all of you the very best whatever happens.
Be happy dude!
Bump.

Now look young Martyn, I'm buggered if I can find any photos on t'interweb of an EX112ER with a tweeter!
Probably cos I'm old. Erm, without wanting a slap round the head with an old barm cake, you have read the back haven't you :P

Oh and whilst I'm on, you haven't mentioned covers so I assume there are none?

Cheers bud, laters!

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1410291653' post='2547956']
Now look young Martyn, I'm buggered if I can find any photos on t'interweb of an EX112ER with a tweeter!
Probably cos I'm old. Erm, without wanting a slap round the head with an old barm cake, you have read the back haven't you :P

Oh and whilst I'm on, you haven't mentioned covers so I assume there are none?

Cheers bud, laters!
[/quote]

Karl - yep - you are right I've made a hash of this.

I wrote and posted the ad while away in Spain - did a bit of pondering on the old Costa Del Sol after another failed band project and decided to sell up in a huff......

I'll ask a mod to lock this thread and I'll put up a clean / error free listing listing.