Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Musicman USA SUB Bass £350 or trade for Lightweight Cab
£375

Jabba_the_gut

I've got a blue Musicman USA Sub 4 bass (the one in my profile picture) that is in excellent condition but is not getting used that I am selling for[s] £375[/s] £350. It is the active version with 2 band preamp. I might be interested in trading for a lightweight bass cab.

The Sub has a nice blue pearloid scratchplate and has no dents except a tiny 1x2mm chip by the control plate. Headstock does not have any chips out of the paint unlike many.

I'd prefer a sale but may consider a trade.I'm thinking of ending up with a two 1x12 cab setup so am looking at trading this bass for the first cab. Open to suggestions but compact and light is the aim - thinking of Markbass NY121 but will consider other makes too. Need to be small to fit the boot of a Ford Ka!!

I'd be looking for a little cash adjustment my way as a typical 1x12 Markbass cab seem to go for about £300.

Might consider other speaker configurations like a 2x10...

Let me know if you have anything or if I am off the mark or if you would like any photos. I've attached one photo - will try to attach more....

Cheers

Jez

Edited by Jabba_the_gut

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...