Why become a member? ×

SOLD: G&L Tribute L2000
£425

Hank Scorpio

For sale:

G&L Tribute L2000, black with maple fretboard, roughly 9lbs on a bathroom scale (give or take a half pound), two MFD humbuckers with a wide range of settings (series/parallel, active/active with high end boost/passive, 3 way pickup selector, bass & treble tone knobs).

These are really well made basses, with a comfortable wide neck profile, and this one balances very well. Can go very aggressive, or pretty mellow, and everything in between. Played it at a couple of practises and it cuts through the mix with no problem. Never gigged, completely stock except for D'addario balanced tension strings.

I bought this bass a couple of months ago, having never owned an active bass, and was blown away by it. It's a great instrument to have in the arsenal.. unfortunately, I'm now being made redundant, so having to cut back on the number of instruments I have, and I had to admit to myself that I'm a Precision man at heart.

£300 includes postage, this instrument is basically in mint condition - no dings, knocks etc, and only a couple of swirls where it was played with a pick before I bought it. Can include a gig bag. I'm in Cornwall.

[attachment=167681:l2000.jpg]

Edited by Hank Scorpio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...