Why become a member? ×

Finally gone wireless! line 6 g30

0175westwood29

[quote name='ratman' timestamp='1443795895' post='2877790']
I've been using a G30 for about a month now and I'm dead happy with it. I got a charger & 4 rechargeables from Maplins at the same time. Last weekend I used a different bass on one gig and I forgot to take the transmitter off another bass so I had to do the gig with a lead. It literally got under my feet and in my way. It's funny that it has never bothered me in 30 years of playing, until now. I love the freedom of wireless for moving around, and it comes into it's own at soundchecks where I'm often out front mixing with an iPad.
[/quote]

Like many I find huge benefit with my line 6 in small clubs, having that freedom in close quarters has more value than on large festival stages.

I have not used a lead since 2009 when I got my line6 and I gig every weekend.

The less leads laying about on the floor the better.
Blue

Edited by blue

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1443820596' post='2878049']
The less leads laying about on the floor the better.
Blue
[/quote]

This, we are all wireless now and it is neater with no pirouettes to untangle yourself when you've been wandering about :D

[quote name='Les' timestamp='1443878981' post='2878423']
This, we are all wireless now and it is neater with no pirouettes to untangle yourself when you've been wandering about :D
[/quote]

It also means you can throw the bass over one shoulder and catch it when it comes back around...without garroting yourself on the cable :P

• 6 months later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1459799579' post='3019835']
I've been using one at home for the past few weeks - didn't realise that a having a cable under your feet was a problem until it wasn't anymore...
[/quote]
Did the exact same. There was less than 6' x 6' floor space after couches etc in the old living room so I got the £40 t.bone.
Major improvement.