Why become a member? ×

FT Markbass & Schroeder Rig

MythSte

I thought i may aswell put this up for trade properly now as i have nothing better to do with my life!

Most of you know that both of these are able to punch WELL above their weight (pun intended) but i just fancy a change. Im really not after cash unless i have another rig lined up. Im happy to trade both for a good quility head with a little cash my way.

Anyway, [b]Markbass Little Mark II[/b]

[list]
[*]450 watts at 4ohms
[*]dead light
[*]very usable filters (mid scoop and vintage emulator)
[/list]

And [b]Schroeder 1212R[/b]
[list]
[*]2x12 compact cab
[*]1000watt power handeling (not a typo, Itll hold its own alright!!)
[*]4ohm
[*]comfortable one man lift
[*]fully adjustable and very musical horn
[/list]

Heres a shot of it in use at Glastonbury behind our very own synth player

and in my room, showing you the miniscule size of this loud mother!

I also wont be using the sennheiser freeport if i get a good valvey head so if youd like to incorporate that into a deal, just let me know!

Cheers guys.

hi, im really interested in your mark bass amp. unfortunately i don't have a head to swap it with. would you still consider cash? oh, i have a very beautiful lined fretless stingray i could trade if interested. is the amp in good condition? kind regards

Its funny how this place works! Whenever i want a sale I'm inundated with trades and now i want a trade ive had about 4 enquiries on each item!!

Im going to leave them both out for trade a bit longer, but i'll keep in contact with regards to a sale.

[quote name='mr_russ' post='244743' date='Jul 21 2008, 08:02 PM']you wouldn't be after a 1001RBII again would you?[/quote]

It worked wonderfully with my music man, but just didnt let my jazz breathe. Are you not getting on with yours??

[quote name='Stan_da_man' post='245394' date='Jul 22 2008, 02:46 PM']...only problem is it weighs 58lbs![/quote]

Featherweight in comparison to the 80lb SVT-CL I’ve just sold, and add at least another 20lbs for the flightcase!

In a strange and horrible turn of events, Both of these are now for sale.

I want £390 for the markbass and £425 for the schroeder.

Im tempted to just get a bass DI box and do a bit of a geddy, moneys going to be hard to come by in the next few months :)

I could be tempted by any trade that would involve a fair bit of cash my way. Maybe high quility small combos - markbass - Ashdown ABM?

Cheers guys, and sorry to all those who ive had partial deals with! I believe ive PM'd everyone involved.

[quote name='ste_m3' post='248398' date='Jul 26 2008, 01:24 PM']In a strange and horrible turn of events, Both of these are now for sale.

I want £390 for the markbass and £425 for the schroeder.

Im tempted to just get a bass DI box and do a bit of a geddy, moneys going to be hard to come by in the next few months :)

I could be tempted by any trade that would involve a fair bit of cash my way. Maybe high quility small combos - markbass - Ashdown ABM?

Cheers guys, and sorry to all those who ive had partial deals with! I believe ive PM'd everyone involved.[/quote]

ahh man, if you were quicker to put it up for a cash sale at those prices then i would have had both off you...hope everything is ok though mate.

Thanks for the words guys! Its nothing life threatening, im just used to having a good cash flow and at the moment im without a job! As a 17 year old it shouldnt be a big deal but i find myself wondering around the house not knowing what to do with myself!!

[quote name='ste_m3' post='244492' date='Jul 21 2008, 03:35 PM']I thought i may aswell put this up for trade properly now as i have nothing better to do with my life!

Most of you know that both of these are able to punch WELL above their weight (pun intended) but i just fancy a change. Im really not after cash unless i have another rig lined up. Im happy to trade both for a good quility head with a little cash my way.

Anyway, [b]Markbass Little Mark II[/b]

[list]
[*]450 watts at 4ohms
[*]dead light
[*]very usable filters (mid scoop and vintage emulator)
[/list]

And [b]Schroeder 1212R[/b]
[list]
[*]2x12 compact cab
[*]1000watt power handeling (not a typo, Itll hold its own alright!!)
[*]4ohm
[*]comfortable one man lift
[*]fully adjustable and very musical horn
[/list]

Heres a shot of it in use at Glastonbury behind our very own synth player

and in my room, showing you the miniscule size of this loud mother!

I also wont be using the sennheiser freeport if i get a good valvey head so if youd like to incorporate that into a deal, just let me know!

Cheers guys.[/quote]

Can't believe you're a 17 year old male with a room that tidy, did you take that photo somewhere else?!!!!!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='248726' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:45 AM']Can't believe you're a 17 year old male with a room that tidy, did you take that photo somewhere else?!!!!![/quote]

Aha no! that is indeed my bedroom. I think i am a bit of a clean freak actually. But thats perfectly normal for a 17 year old with a rock and roll lifestyle, right?

A also love Jazz :)