Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Neo 212T NX2
£375

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Badass 212T speaker for sale. This is the latest, improved NX2 variant of the Genz Benz 212T cab line, with improved tone and design. 600w and 4ohms. Huge clear sound with big bottom and lush top end. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]53lbs in weight, 31" x 21" x 16". Has adjustable horn and 2 neodynium magnet speakers.[/font]

Excellent condition, only gigged twice. Comes with fitted Roqsolid cover worth £55.

Dave

How has this not sold yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARGAIN,

Oh, and the weight is 47lbs. Full details at .. http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2909&sid=725&cid=96

Dave accidentally got the specs from the older non-NX2 cab

Sorry guys, just noticed this. Following is a copy of a pm received from Dave on the 5th.

"Hi again mate. Crazy few days and now on hols until the 13th June. Consider it fully on hold for you and I'll sort payment and shipping when I get back?

Dave"

If I don't get on with it, you will be the first to know :)

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1402211061' post='2470939']
Sorry guys, just noticed this. Following is a copy of a pm received from Dave on the 5th.

"Hi again mate. Crazy few days and now on hols until the 13th June. Consider it fully on hold for you and I'll sort payment and shipping when I get back?

Dave"

If I don't get on with it, you will be the first to know :)
[/quote]

Taking advantage of the Carvin's 2ohm output Karl?

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1402211454' post='2470941']
Taking advantage of the Carvin's 2ohm output Karl?
[/quote]

Surprisingly not Chris. I've had the Barefaced about 15 months (a record for the last decade), just a touch of trysomethingelseitis :rolleyes: .
Actually I wouldn't dare go to 2 ohms. Last night, fairly good sized pub room that was an acoustic pig. I will try the graphic eq for the first time thinks I.
Miked up drummer, 2 Blackstar wielding guitarses through pa.
Inverted smiley on eq, bloody Hell :o . I had to turn the drive and master both town to 7 o'clock. Staggering, but it sorted the room out :)