Why become a member? ×

Traded (aka SOLD)

thedontcarebear

[quote name='BassManKev' post='240033' date='Jul 15 2008, 02:02 PM']that warmoth neck is gorgeous[/quote]

Yeah, I was in awe when it showed up!

I am definitely in 2 minds about letting the Warmoth go, so don't know if I will do so unless someone offers something exciting in a trade!

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='240036' date='Jul 15 2008, 02:03 PM']Yeah, I was in awe when it showed up!

I am definitely in 2 minds about letting the Warmoth go, so don't know if I will do so unless someone offers something exciting in a trade![/quote]

+1 on the neck...tis luverly. And you're right don't sell it that would be a defo keeper for me even if it wasn't played as much as you would like to. I'd keep her just for that neck, I think you regret it in the long run!

[quote name='bassjamm' post='240281' date='Jul 15 2008, 06:46 PM']Hi mate,

What are you after in trade...basses, cabs, amps? Also, what sort of price would the Warmoth be?

J[/quote]

+1

Same questions ...and could you list what each of the basses is worth to help work out trade value?

I'd say values around....

Warmoth - £650
Tokai - £280
Cort - £120

After basses really, not cabs, maybe an amp if its something I've not tried before like Eden.

To the bloke just above, just noticed you are from Woodbridge, I was brought up down the road from there in Martlesham Heath!

That amp is a bit heavy and big for me, although I do like that Ampegs sound, I just don't think I'd use it due to being lazy!

And Nick, I didn't get a message? Was it on here? I did get one on pnet a few weeks ago, but I replied, and heard nothing back!

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='240876' date='Jul 16 2008, 02:14 PM']Hi Fosk!

I've left you two messages on yer mobile - assuming you are on that number I had!!

Got a luverly Vigier....![/quote]

Well I changed my mobile a while back, but I could swear you have it, I will PM you it.