Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Warwick P-Nut III & Status Buzzard 2 ( I'll keep them ) please remove.
£6000

CPBass

That's a lousy situation. My old man had a heart attack, minor stroke, then they discovered he has a congenital underdeveloped Aorta (it's too thin for its purpose and balloons out under pressure like the weak spot on an inner tube - inherited it from his mum, she had the same and it took her life at 50; she quite literally got out of bed one morning', it burst and passed away between the bedroom and the toilet). My god I'd have sold a kidney for that Buzzard, tried Trev Circles Spyder but would love an Ox bass. Here's hoping you beat the odds mate.

Sorry to hear that these conditions bought so much pain to your family. Ive got a different condition to the ones you mentioned but have to be very careful, keep things pretty calm and live as healthily as I can. The Ox bass is very special indeed, it blew the Warwick Buzzards and Stryker I had out of the water for sound, power and playability. It looks pretty fOXy too, see what I did there?
If things change for you drop me a line, she's worth every penny.

Cheers

Col

Seriously, I couldnt have put it better myself.

All queries and offers have now been dealt with.

Two basses now available although the P-Nut III has interest including some away from this site. Get your interest in there if its for you.

:-)

Although I'm retiring I could be tempted to trade one of the basses for a Dingwall of similar value.
Thats the power of GAS for you, even in retirement Im coveting new basses!!!

Edited by Buzzardist

Beware making swift decisions young Kev. In the sunlight it does look spectacular, I need to get the 3 in the same light but its raining here today.

Edited by Buzzardist

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1398945327' post='2439249']
Gotta say, the p2 looks spectacular........

P3 is a looker too though......

Lucky new owners :(
[/quote]

Your time is gonna come mate.....keep aiming