Why become a member? ×

TRADED_____________
£2900

auvergne81

I will regret to sell this incredible bass ... but i have to !

From 2008, made by Galuszka from the custom shop, unique bass (only 2 in Europe), in good condition (in flat wound ), swamp ash body, rosewood finger board, oil finished , special pickups handmade by galuszka for this bass, with his certificat and flighcase. Very light (3,500 kilos) 7,76 pounds. It sounds like a jazz bass have to sound.

I'm second owner of this bass, and i sell it the price i paid.

The bass is in France, shipping possible by UPS with insurance (share the cost).

Possibility to trade my bass with another plus money, but i don't search 6 strings or more , any fretless also. I will study all offer i will receive.

Price 2900 £ or 3500 €

[media]http://youtu.be/mldptaSXs4k[/media]

Edited by auvergne81

He only does this bass twice for Europe, i mean the same bass, same woods, same finition . One For holland (mine) and the second was for muzicschmidt in germany. It's not a limited edition, 'cause you can command the same at the custom shop made by Galuszka, but it's a unique piece. It's a luthier fender bass.

In case anyone is doubting the value of this then they should know that a masterbuilt option adds $2,600 to any build cost and specifying Dennis Galuszka is another $1,000 plus a 24 month wait list!

And that's before you add import duties and VAT. . .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...