Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Precision SOLD pending the usual
£200

theyellowcar

For sale is my 6 month old Squier VM Precision in Amber. I'm sticking strictly to my one in one out policy, so it has to go.

Condition is immaculate aside from a couple of marks on the pickup cover and the scratchplate. I will photograph these for you.

It currently has a SD Quarterpounder installed which comes included with the price (a few marks on the pickup cover from the previous owner), but I do have the original Duncan Designed pickup if you wanted to swap back and we could discuss an appropriate discount for that.

I'm located in East Dulwich in SE London, but am between West London (Paddington) and Hertfordshire during the week so could arrange to meet near there too.

I'm looking for £200 including the Quarterpounder - I paid £275 for the bass alone 6 months ago.

Edit: it has also a brand new set of Rotosound strings on it in the last week.

Full Squier specs are available here:

http://www.fender.com/squier/series/vintage-modified/vintage-modified-precision-bass-maple-fingerboard-amber/

Added picture of the mark on the pickup cover.

Edited by theyellowcar

I've shipped a good number of basses with Collectplus.co.uk

It's convenient - drop off at a local shop/garage, and get cover for up to £300 all for about £12.50.

You just have to ignore their published size restrictions, they take it anyway and I've not had a problem with at least 6 I've sent.

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1394524475' post='2392109']
I've shipped a good number of basses with Collectplus.co.uk

It's convenient - drop off at a local shop/garage, and get cover for up to £300 all for about £12.50.

You just have to ignore their published size restrictions, they take it anyway and I've not had a problem with at least 6 I've sent.
[/quote]

That's good to know - I'll definitely take a look!