Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Mint ESP LTD Phoenix 1004 2 Tone Sunburst [£300 delivered]
£399

basskit_case

[size=5][b]NOW on EBAY [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Excellent-Condition-ESP-LTD-Phoenix-1004-Bass-Two-Tone-Burst-/331154632009?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4d1a5aad49"]HERE[/url] or still for sale here at £300 delivered.[/b][/size]

Selling my like new ESP Phoenix 1004 bass, its a lovely bass, cracking finish on the mahogany body.

It has a 40mm nut, but the neck is really fast, lovely slender profile, all gotoh hardware on this bass.

The controls are volume for the neck and bridge pickups (both EMG's) plus a master tone.

It is a great bass, only selling it because I want to fund the purchase of a new Rootmaster rig, as there might be some live gigs happening this year after all.

[list]
[*]Neck-Thru Construction
[*]34" Scale
[*]Mahogany Body
[*]Maple Neck
[*]Ebony Fingerboard
[*]40mm Standard Nut
[*]Thin U Neck Contour
[/list][list]
[*]21 XJ Frets
[*]Chrome Hardware
[*]Gotoh Tuners
[*]Gotoh Bass Bridge
[*]EMG-35DC (B & N) p.u.
[/list]
[s]I am looking for £399 excluding delivery for a bass that has a RRP of over £800.[/s]
[s]I am looking for £375 excluding delivery for a bass that has a RRP of over £800.[/s]
[s]I am looking for £350 including delivery for a bass that has a RRP of over £800.[/s]
[s]I am looking for £325 including delivery for a bass that has a RRP of over £800.[/s]
I am looking for £300 including delivery for a bass that has a RRP of over £800.

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1392583488' post='2370395']
Did you buy this one from GuitarGuitar?
[/quote]

Yes, this was purchased from GG.

I have listed the delivery costs as £25 for UK delivery, this is based on my previous delivery costs, should this bass cost less than that to send with full insurance I will of course refund the difference.

Thanks

Edited by basskit_case

I'd have nabbed this if I'd have seen it before buying the last one from GuitarGuitar.

I'd seen one of these on the ESP site years ago and wanted one then but thought I'd never have the opportunity. Tried out the cheap Tokai and Epiphone thunderbird styles to see if I'd like this stype of bass and I hated everything about them. I saw this on GuitarGuitar and took a chance even after hating the Tokai and Epi versions. It was an impulse buy because the price was just too good to be true and I love the bass.

The balance and learn forward isn't a problem after getting used to it in a very short amount of time. The bass is aggressive sounding and looks amazing. The only problem is fret access to the very last part of the fretboard which for most bass players wouldn't be a problem anyway and if you want this look it's just one of the things you have to accept.

This is a steal. The hardware and pickups alone would cost this.

[quote name='Damn-Deal-Done' timestamp='1393854708' post='2385018']
I'd have nabbed this if I'd have seen it before buying the last one from GuitarGuitar.

I'd seen one of these on the ESP site years ago and wanted one then but thought I'd never have the opportunity. Tried out the cheap Tokai and Epiphone thunderbird styles to see if I'd like this stype of bass and I hated everything about them. I saw this on GuitarGuitar and took a chance even after hating the Tokai and Epi versions. It was an impulse buy because the price was just too good to be true and I love the bass.

The balance and learn forward isn't a problem after getting used to it in a very short amount of time. The bass is aggressive sounding and looks amazing. The only problem is fret access to the very last part of the fretboard which for most bass players wouldn't be a problem anyway and if you want this look it's just one of the things you have to accept.

This is a steal. The hardware and pickups alone would cost this.
[/quote]

Thanks for the positive post, appreciate it :)

Still retailing for over £800.

http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/p/840248017282/bass-guitars/esp/esp-ltd-phoenix-1004-black??utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=CIy9ldahhb0CFagBwwodAF8ARQ

Edited by basskit_case