Why become a member? ×

SOLD ** Sterling by Musicman Ray 34 in black - as new NOW £400
£550

petergales

For sale is my Ray 34 in black with matching headstock and rosewood fingerboard. A bargain at[s] £550[/s] now [s]£495[/s] [s]£450 [/s] £400

I bought this only a few months ago but I find I'm just not using it as my CS Jazz arrived at about the same time and that's become my 'go to' bass.

To quote the website:

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]"The iconic StingRay bass continues to dominate stages and studios around the world. The no nonsense design, the tones from the 3-band preamp and pickup, the ash body, the familiar oval pickguard has supported the most important music of our generation. No denying the impact the StingRay bass has had on bassists and music in general.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Using the same materials & components as the original, the Ray34 pays respect to the StingRay legacy. Lightweight ash bodies, Music Man® designed active 3-band preamp, Alnico magnet humbucking pickups, hard maple necks, heavy duty Music Man® designed bridges and saddles.[/color][/size][/font]"

As you can see from the pictures, it's in brand new condition without a mark on it. In fact it still had the protective film on the pick guard when I bought it. It comes with the original padded gig bag, all the tools and swing ticket.

This is sale only as I'm looking to use the cash to fund another purchase. I don't want to courier this as I don't have a spare hard case to send it in but a meet up within 100 miles of Leeds is possible for the cost of the petrol.

Edited by petergales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1395162870' post='2399365']
Thanks sblueplanet.

I don't understand why it's not selling - a brand new Stingray for £400!
[/quote]
[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1395698771' post='2405339']
Wow...surprised there hasn't been more interest in this..I thought it would have sold by now...

GLWTS..
[/quote]

Exactly, having had one of these, and an EBMM Stingray there was very little difference between the two, in construction, playability, and sound, in fact the only difference I can point out is the wording on the headstock, these basses are that good.