Why become a member? ×

ALEMBIC EVH -5 signature electronics / Polar white / Custom
£2600

zomnius

Stunning Alembic, with polar white finish, stunning woods, and playability, has signature electronics.
Currently in EADGC.

[attachment=150534:174143.jpg][attachment=150535:174123.jpg]

This is a superb instrument. New 5000 now only 2600

Has new set of strings.
Including heavy used case, strap chord and spare strings.
I can sent this. Selling because of plans for a new Alembic.

Cheers

Edited by zomnius

I'd just love to buy that bass but I'm still looking for a series shorty and have to resist temptation.
If that switch is the same as the one on my alembic, Mica @ alembic confirmed that it is a standby/mute switch and regardless of the position on the on/off switch, if you have a cable plugged in the jack then the battery will continue to discharge as normal.

However I accept yours may be different.
Jazzyvee

Edited by jazzyvee

Hey,good Q: here's a link / two movies with differend sounds. it really has endless sound possibilities:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7tMlAgoWY&list=PLE2489CA2230409BD[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaU1kiG5gg&list=PLE2489CA2230409BD[/media]

it can really sound like my fender jazz CS, but also like a very modern bass, or muddy 60's.
because of the superb wood in combinatin with the filter / electronics you can
really sound like anything you want.

...but mine is in really original polar p white ;) very unique 4 an Alembic : only the bassplayer of mothers finest had one...

@ [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazzyvee : [/font][/color]ps the on off switch is indeed a mod to the one you described.

Z.

Edited by zomnius