Why become a member? ×

Hohner 'The Jack' passive headless NO LONGER FOR SALE SORRY
£235

SlapbassSteve

Here's my lovely Hohner Jack up for grabs as I'm just not using it at the moment. Lovely sound from dual EMG humbuckers!

[b][size=5]Edit- delivery to UK mainland now available, price including postage(previously I'd discounted to allow for fuel when collecting...) is now £260 for Parcelforce 48 :)[/size][/b]

Edited by SlapbassSteve

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1386786106' post='2304557']
Very cool bass B)

GLWTS!
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='iconic' timestamp='1386800976' post='2304883']
Isnt this an active jack?
[/quote]
[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1386801604' post='2304897']
'iconic'
Isnt this an active jack?

MB1.
Passive!
No Active led on this one.
[/quote]

Aye MB1's right, the active ones have a little LED between a couple of the knobs I believe! I'd be very interested to hear the difference in sound and whether the active version has the same 'character' as this one... This has a lovely pair of EMG Select humbuckers which sound just divine... need to put up a pic of the back of it too, the neck join has to be seen to be believed ;) :gas:

[quote name='SlapbassSteve' timestamp='1386804226' post='2304949']
Thanks!

Aye MB1's right, the active ones have a little LED between a couple of the knobs I believe! I'd be very interested to hear the difference in sound and whether the active version has the same 'character' as this one... This has a lovely pair of EMG Select humbuckers which sound just divine... need to put up a pic of the back of it too, the neck join has to be seen to be believed ;) :gas:
[/quote]

Pics of neck join added! :gas:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...