Why become a member? ×

Markbass Mini CMD121P combo, SOLD
£550

SlapbassSteve

REDUCED TO £500 firm, sale or part exchange

Here's my Markbass combo up for sale as I just play through my PA these days, saves space in the car etc... You all know the deal with these, they're simply one of the best sounding combos of this size and weight on the market. Paid about £900 for it about two years ago so it's been treated accordingly! Still has the original signed quality control sticker from the factory.

I really can't be bothered finding packaging to ship it at the moment, however I will happily deliver it myself via train for the cost of my ticket as at least that will get me out of Liverpool/Manchester for a day.

Trades considered, hit me with suggestions- ideally a KALA U-BASS(just bought one but I want a backup) or a Fender bass of some description(a Squier VI would be nice!), or something part ex'd with enough cash that I can afford a UBASS as well :)

[edit: now with big pictures!] [edited again for more info in title/description] [edited again for price drop and possible delivery]

Edited by SlapbassSteve

[quote name='mikeh' timestamp='1386788204' post='2304595']
Orange OTB 500 and an Aguilar gs112. I mentioned it on Facebook I think ;-)
[URL=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/thunderthief_31/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_54821607183509_zpsf94a09d5.jpeg.html]
[/quote]

Haha completely forgot about that sorry! Was very tempting but decided I could really do with mostly cash to put toward another U-Bass, or something with Fender on the headstock ;)

Awesome amp! How can it sound so loud being so small?
I have played quite a few small venue gigs with that combo alone, and with a Barefaced Compact for bigger ones. It's a fantastic monitor for when I go DI... one of the very best buys I have ever made.
Have a bump on me.

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1387448858' post='2311992']
MB1.
...7 days and still no sign of land?
BUMP!
[/quote]

Thanks! As per edited description I still really would rather not ship this, however now I am willing to drop it off at your nearest train station for £500[firm](reduced from £650) plus travel expenses(ie train ticket and a pork pie or two)