Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-02 Deluxe Cherryburst/Maple with case SOLD
£850

lowregisterhead

For sale is a Lakland 55-02 Deluxe in Cherryburst with a maple board. Made in 2007 (Korean) with Lakland pickups and preamp, very good condition. The only flaws are a small ding in the neck at the 9th fret, and some scratches at the base of the headstock, both courtesy of the previous owner. Included is a non-original, rather worn but perfectly serviceable light tweed hard case.

The reason for the sale is that I have another one of these with a rosewood board, so one has to go before 'er indoors notices. :(

Now SOLD pending payment. Thanks for all your interest!

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1386494983' post='2300574']
The reason for the sale is that I have another one of these with a rosewood board, so one has to go before SWMBO notices. :lol:
[/quote]
Couldn't you say it's a 2-tone fretboard and looks different according to the ambient light?

• 4 weeks later...

Thats a steal at that price.
I used to have one in that exact spec untill I decided I that 4 strings was quite enough for my proficiency level.I still have 3 laklands and the quality is excellent. Anyone who buys this wont be dissapointed.

[quote name='bumnote' timestamp='1388927319' post='2327648']
Thats a steal at that price.
I used to have one in that exact spec untill I decided I that 4 strings was quite enough for my proficiency level.I still have 3 laklands and the quality is excellent. Anyone who buys this wont be dissapointed.
[/quote]

Thanks for the endorsement - they are fantastic basses!