Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems ND410S with fitted cover. - SOLD
£400

Dood

It pains me greatly. I am being forced in to a position of having to sell a chunk of my bass gear. This particular cabinet I bought from new and lovingly looked after it before selling it stupidly. (Isn't that always the case??)

I then bought it back vowing to hang on to it from then on, but due to a bit of a financial squeeze I have to look at the very sobering reality of having to make funds up from my gear.

The cabinet is absolutely superb, with a pristine sound that cuts through whilst delivering punch well above it's physical size would suggest.

Here's the spec and what it looks like:

This is a 4 Ohm version that will take 1200W RMS. The cabinet as you can see in the picture is taller and slimmer, so no rucked knuckles as you go through doorways and it's closer to your ears, which is an added bonus.

I have bought a fitted cover from the absolutely superb Roqsolid who make the best covers I think!

I have also taken off all the old silver stripping and replaced it with lovely new shiny detailing instead (looks the same) - However, the name badge had to come off when I did this - it is now a single silver strip line through the middle.

Finally, this will be a pickup only currently and - I really do not want to sell this. Given the option, the minute I can find a way of selling something else, this will be withdrawn!

Have pictures, will post soon.

Aaaaah the memories.
I'd have bought this back had I not just got myself an UL410 last week. Just traded mt Str900 for a 2 ohm head today as well.
Typical !
:rolleyes: :P

The bank manager is probably gonna lynch me for this, but I've caved. I can't sell and would like to apologise to those who have messaged me already. I had a brief play with the cabinet earlier to seal my decision but realised that it's a great cabinet and worth hanging on to rather than trying to find another one in the future. Something else will probably have to go in the meantime.

The good news is that my motor passed MOT and therefore I'm not going to be bent over the table with repair costs.. just yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, here it is. I played with a smaller cabinet last night in a school hall sized room and didn't need the Tech cab at all. I am therefore going to put my foot down with a heavy hand and smell the coffee. I'm going to sell this cabinet and use the cab I played with last night for these smaller gigs. I still have my 4.5XL rig for big stuff.

So, as much as I have messed you around - this one is for sale with the fitted cover and new fixtures for £400, collected. Bank transfer is fine. I am based near Norwich.

On the basis that if you don't ask.... What about a BassDoc (of this very forum)/Jim Cairnes 5 string jazz, Fiesta Red (roadworn through gigging since early nineties). It's a genuine US fender '62 reissue body with a custom made neck by Jim Cairnesvery (very dark rosewood board/figured maple neck), Just fitted with new EMG J actives (totally silent) and Schaller hardware. 17.5/18mm string spacing at the bridge.

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1387626489' post='2313906']
On the basis that if you don't ask.... What about a BassDoc (of this very forum)/Jim Cairnes 5 string jazz, Fiesta Red (roadworn through gigging since early nineties). It's a genuine US fender '62 reissue body with a custom made neck by Jim Cairnesvery (very dark rosewood board/figured maple neck), Just fitted with new EMG J actives (totally silent) and Schaller hardware. 17.5/18mm string spacing at the bridge.
[/quote] pretty bass that