Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub Skyline Natural with Jazz neck - SOLD
£600

xzodar

Guys

Here we have a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub in natural with a rosewood neck which is a jazz width neck as opposed to the usual precision neck.

The bass is in great condition with a few light playing marks and no obvious dents or scrapes. Currently fitted with a drop tuner on the E string, the bass will also be supplied with the original tuner and comes with the standard Lakland Gig Bag (which is great btw).

Pictures available at the link below:

[url="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1532ODWJEThbt"]https://www.icloud.c...#A1532ODWJEThbt[/url]

The bass is a 2005 model, made in Korea and has the Lindy Fralin pickups (black and white cloth covered pickup wires) and sounds immense!

It weighs in on my kitchen scales at 9.5lb's.

The currently fitted Schaller strap locks will be replaced with the original strap buttons.

Collection from North Bristol preferred although I am happy to meet half way with anyone up to an hours drive from Bristol if required.

Tradewise I would only be interested in a Yamaha BB1024X in similar condition.

Thanks for looking. Please PM with any questions etc.

Pete

Edited by xzodar

Pete you sod I've waited a long time for one of these to come up and yours was the only one I knew of :rolleyes: .
About the only time I've been really skint for months.If my jazz goes, I'll be a knockin'
GLWTS

Edited by karlfer

[sup]Hi Karl[/sup]
[sup] [/sup]
[sup]Sorry, that always happens doesn't it? I'm in no hurry to sell so good luck with your sale too and we'll see where we are :-)[/sup]
[sup] [/sup]
[sup]Cheers[/sup]
[sup] [/sup]
[sup]Pete[/sup]
[sup] [/sup]
[sup][quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1385659528' post='2290843']
Pete you sod I've waited a long time for one of these to come up and yours was the only one I knew of :rolleyes: .
About the only time I've been really skint for months.If my jazz goes, I'll be a knockin'
GLWTS
[/quote][/sup]