Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ 4 Lake placid blue TRADED

mikeh

Lets try again in the right forum!! :)

This is too nice a bass just to use at home, so Im looking to downgrade. Something like a MIJ Jazz, P's considered. MM Jazz maybe or a Geddy Lee. MIJ standards fine too.

Id just like some cash my way, depending on whats offered.

Edited by mikeh

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='229218' date='Jun 29 2008, 08:03 PM']A BUMP for Mike. I just took delivery of his Markbass 2 x 10 combo and it is fantastic. A great guy to deal with.[/quote]

MB1. :)
I'LL Second that Emotion!......opens wallet!.....more Moths!....Nice bass! Mike! :huh:

I recently recorded with my DJ4 (identical to this one) and have had a lot of complements on the sound of it on the recording. The sound engineer loved the thing and there were moments when I thought I wasn't going to get it back!!! ;-) It really breathes well and is growly and sounds exactly like a bold Jazz type bass should. They are generally very light and comfortable and the necks are really special. I wouldn't be without mine.

[quote name='Sean' post='238554' date='Jul 13 2008, 02:57 PM']I recently recorded with my DJ4 (identical to this one) and have had a lot of complements on the sound of it on the recording. The sound engineer loved the thing and there were moments when I thought I wasn't going to get it back!!! ;-) It really breathes well and is growly and sounds exactly like a bold Jazz type bass should. They are generally very light and comfortable and the necks are really special. I wouldn't be without mine.[/quote]

They are superb bass, and I GASed after one for years, this just isnt getting played now, hence the sale/trade.

Weight, I dont know, but can weigh it if needed. Its a pretty light (in the hand) bass though.
IIRC they are Aero Pickups and sound superb.
I will ship it in a used but solid hadrcase.

Just noticed the pics, the bass now has a PuP cover on the Bridge PuP, I will add newer pics showing this tonight. I hadnt even realised these where the before pics!!

[quote name='mikeh' post='238650' date='Jul 13 2008, 05:48 PM']They are superb bass, and I GASed after one for years, this just isnt getting played now, hence the sale/trade.

Weight, I dont know, but can weigh it if needed. Its a pretty light (in the hand) bass though.
IIRC they are Aero Pickups and sound superb.
I will ship it in a used but solid hadrcase.

Just noticed the pics, the bass now has a PuP cover on the Bridge PuP, I will add newer pics showing this tonight. I hadnt even realised these where the before pics!![/quote]

Thanks. Looking forward to the pics.

Weighing it would be useful too.

Pete

Alright Mate, Im quite ashamed to say I've spent close to £2000 setting up with 'Bows and Arrows'!!! That includes to top line bows, one is already for sale!! lol GAS continues. Im just not playing bass atm, I've just bought Russ's Roland DB500, so last night thought Id better take the bass out of the gig bag incase I feel like playing it! lol First time out of its gig bag in 3 weeks!!