Why become a member? ×

October Composition Competition - LAST ORDERS!!!

Skol303

[size=5][color=#B22222][b]Voting ends today at midnight![/b][/color][/size]

There's currently just one vote separating Bilbo and Zenitram for first and second place - both with excellent tracks.

If you haven't yet voted please do. This is your opportunity to change the course of history! Forever!! (does that sound compelling or what?).

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/220621-october-composition-competition-vote-here/"][b]CLICK HERE FOR AURAL PLEASURE[/b][/url]

Cheers!

Edited by Skol303

Oh dear..! Be warned, fellow BC'ers, that, once again, there is a mightily cleft stick awaiting those plucky souls listening to all these tracks. Not that they're bad; quite the opposite. The dilemma comes when one is asked, nay; required, to choose one, and only one, which pleased the most and best fitted the photo. Our tastes vary greatly, but I would wager (and I'm not a betting person, normally...) that all will have a tough time coming up with a clear, obvious, stand-out-from-the-crowd winner here. The candidates are all, without exception, wide open favourites. I've made my choice, without regret, but I'm a hard man. Are you up to it..? Beware, be warned. It's a very cruel world, obliging us to choose between such prowess.
Congratulations to all, for keeping the standard so high. Impressive, folks, really impressive.

^ Cheers folks! Your support is hugely appreciated as always.

For anyone who's yet to listen and vote (all 20,000 or so of you...), then go on, go on, go on! It's new music. Made by people on Basschat. I mean you do like listening to music right? Good. Just checking :D

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1382872218' post='2257324']i would have composed/recorded a little ditty but .... :ph34r: :lol:[/quote]

Haha! Don't worry Steve, I've got you pegged for having something recorded before too long... ;) Well be posting the 'Starter Guide' in the Rec forum fairly soon. I'll drop you a line once it's up.

Cheers,

Paul

^ This...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/220621-october-composition-competition-vote-here/"][color=#ff0000][b][size=5]VOTE NOW [/size][/b][/color][b][size=5]in the Basschat Composition Competition.[/size][/b][/url]

Please. BCers do make exceedingly good [s]cakes[/s] music.