Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Charvel Model 3b Bass
£350

cwbass

Hi

I'm unfortunately having to downsize my collection of all things bass, so the Charvel must go :(

It's a 1986 model in blue. I would describe it as fair to good condition cosmetically, as it has a couple of marks to the body and the inevitable chip on the point of the headstock! It plays beautifully well though, and is extremely versatile tonally, with the active P/J setup. I also have it's original hard case to go with it.

I'm located near Gatwick, so if anyone is able to get to me, then I can set up an amp for you to try it out, but if not I am able to ship at a very reasonable rate!

I will upload some photos later today/tomorrow.

Thanks

Edited by cwbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A man should never be without a Charvel!

Unfortunately I have to downsize though, so I'm looking to sell only sorry. Definitely open to trades on the cat though - high maintenance, temperamental, expensive to run and delicate, so ideally looking for a vintage valve amp in return...

Yeah it's exactly the same model as Rex's from that era, except his was black IIRC? Beautifully low action, really fast neck, growly ballsy sound and 80s as hell!! So a perfect metal bass for those that way inclined! But equally versatile enough to have served me well across many genres.

I'm starting to regret this a lot...!