Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING: 2006 Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn
£575

timmchale2009

Hi Guys

The old GAS monster has caught up with me once again and something must go.

I got this in a recent trade for my 62 AVRI Jazz bass with Tricky of this here parish!

This is a superb bass and is in superb condition! It of course has the Lindy Fralin pickup and the beautiful pearloid pickguard. It's got a little bit of buckle rash on the reverse and a tiny little hardly noticeable ding on the neck but doesn't affect the playability in anyway. To think this is 7 years old it's almost in brand new condition!

Playability is sublime, nice low action with no fret buzz or choking, currently strung with D'addario Chrome Flatwounds to give it that classic Motown/Stax sound!

So why you may ask am I selling this bass when I am so overtly impressed with this beaut?! 1) I have my eyes on something which would be more appropriate to my playing needs. 2) the jazz profile neck is just a little too thin for me these days, I much prefer the feeling of precision/stingray neck!

It will come with it's padded and branded Lakland gig bag! I am somewhat reluctant to post but will if required :-). You can always collect from my fair residence here on the north welsh border or I'll happily deliver within reason!

I am looking for £575 ONO cash/bank transfer (+ say £20 for postage if needed) or alternatively trade value of £650 but I am specifically looking for a lovely Precision bass with a nice big chunky precision neck! But try me I am very open minded.

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

Wow, this used to me mine. I was the first owner and put that PG on it. Can't believe it's still doing the rounds.
This came from thomanns and I really regret getting rid of it.

Actually quite tempted but something else has just caught my eye.

Good luck with the sale, these things don't hang around.