Why become a member? ×

new cab arrives today...rehearsal tonight.

Thunderpaws

Just back. That was sensational. We are working on some really catchy rock tunes at the moment. The cab rocks too. Cut through, honestly, about 2,000,000 gazillion times better than through the crappy behringer 810 o used last time. It was articulate, punchy, warm, blah blah blah. No lost bass tones, no lost mids and the trebs were singing. Played around with the tweet control and loved both sounds. Never turned it off. Settings on my head were pre gain 11, pre vol 2, bass 9:30, mid 1, treb 12. Mid sel 600.

Loved it. Sounds like an expensive amp. And really, for a hobbyist bass player in an unsigned band it is, but I love it. Smiled all the way home...even when I was aquaplaning!

Mafia can leave me alone.

Good man. I've got a Shuttle 6.2 + 210 combo. Am looking to get a Focus 115 as an extension cab...the focus range really look like a bargain given that they're almost as light as Neo cabs but in the £250 range. Resisting the urge to start looking at significantly pricier options as I'll only need an extension cab for those rare occasions. I guess I better get in before stock runs dry. RIP Genz Benz, you'll be sorely missed.

For the price at the moment, surely these can't be beaten. The GK neo line is close but the 210 can't be found.

If I had spare cash I would go fir the 15 too, but can't justify it at the moment.

The handles on the cab are great too...much better than the strap on my old Ampeg combo.

Can not wait til next rehearsal...and for my wife to find my new cab hiding under the stairs!

Glad to ear your feedback about it.
I've just received today my 2 GB focus 112.
I'm just waiting to grab a streamliner 600 to finish "the marriage" of the rig. :P

Theres a review of them, by d freidman over the youtube. Because of that, i said. "It's THIS!!"

Edited by Markolinni